The First-Ever All-Electric Chevrolet Silverado
The Chevrolet Silverado EV Work Truck
600 lb.-ft. of torque
and 515 hp
of max available towing
of max available payload
The Backbone of an EV Future
The First-Ever All-Electric Silverado EV is powered by the Ultium electric vehicle platform, the foundation for our vision of an all-electric future. Ultium is a single modular platform that can be used as the underpinnings for a wide variety of vehicles, allowing us to create energy-dense battery packs at scale. This platform also optimizes weight distribution and lowers the center of gravity of the Silverado to help us improve overall handling.
With the power of the Ultium EV platform, the Chevrolet Silverado EV WT offers plenty of capability to tow, haul and get to the next jobsite.
Go the Distance
When you make the switch to electric, you might need a new routine. Let’s talk about how the Silverado EV WT can fit smoothly into a business’s daily operations, with plenty of range you need to keep working smoothly.
Capable and Intelligent
Designing the Chevrolet Silverado EV WT from the ground up has allowed it to be filled with innovative features and flexible ways to get the job done.
HD Infotainment Center
Integrated 11.3” diagonal high-definition touchscreen that constantly updates the driver.
OnStar® Connected Plan
Comprehensive first-row storage.
Driver HD Screen
8" diagonal driver information cluster with reconfigurable zones.
Ultium architecture shortens the front overhang for enhanced downward vision and helps to provide spacious second-row legroom.
Modern LED headlamps and taillamps.
Under the hood is the eTrunk, a lighted, lockable and weatherproof compartment.
5’11” with outlets, ((4) 120 V and (1) 240 V outlets), LED lighting and EZ Lift tailgate.
Wheel-to-wheel black assist steps.
- Integrated 11.3” diagonal high-definition touchscreen that constantly updates the driver
- 8” diagonal driver information cluster with reconfigurable zones
- Google built-in
*infotainment system puts crucial information at your fingertips with multitude of apps, navigation and a natural language voice command system
- Ultium architecture shortens the front overhang for enhanced forward downward vision and helps to provide spacious second-row legroom
- Comprehensive first-row storage
- OnStar Connected Plan included. Access
*charge reimbursement, battery level, charging history, diagnostic reports and more
- Aerodynamic design
- Modern LED headlamps and taillamps
- Under the hood is the eTrunk, a lighted, lockable and weatherproof compartment
- 5’11” bed with outlets, ((4) 120 V and (1) 240 V outlets), LED lighting and EZ Lift tailgate
- Wheel-to-wheel, black assist steps
Fit for All Needs
Everyone's business needs are different. So, we're offering two options for those who want to electrify their operations.
Chevrolet Silverado EV 4WT
EPA-estimated 450 miles of range
GM-estimated 10,000 lbs. of max available towing
GM-estimated 1,400 lb.-ft. max available payload
GM-estimated 600 lb.-ft. of torque
Chevrolet Silverado EV 3WT
EPA-estimated 393 miles of range
GM-estimated 12,500 lbs. of max available towing
GM-estimated 1,750 lb.-ft. max available payload
GM-estimated 600 lb.-ft. of torque
Maintaining an EV may be a lot simpler than you think. We’re joined by one of our Silverado EV engineers to talk about how fewer moving parts means fewer things to maintain and, how EVs are making oil changes a thing of the past.
The Chevrolet Silverado EV not only revolutionizes capability and flexibility, it also offers a multitude of new innovative features to help your drivers stay safe.
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
- Uses left-, right- or both-side driver seat vibration pulses to help you detect and identify the direction of potential crash
- You can also switch to beeping crash avoidance alerts
REAR CROSS TRAFFIC BRAKING
- When you're in Reverse, Rear Cross Traffic Alert alerts you or automatically provides hard emergency braking to help prevent a collision with detected vehicles crossing behind you
HD SURROUND VISION
- Provides selectable digital camera views of the area around your vehicle
- Can help you park or avoid vehicles and objects
- You can also display a guideline to show where your vehicle is heading
FORWARD COLLISION ALERT
- Warns you if it detects a potential collision with a detected vehicle you're following so that you can take action
- Can also provide a tailgating alert if you're following a vehicle much too closely
AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING
- At speeds below 50 mph, can help you avoid or reduce the severity of collisions with a detected vehicle you’re following by using camera technology
- Can automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance your hard braking
- On some vehicles, works at speeds higher than 50 mph
FRONT PEDESTRIAN AND BICYCLIST BRAKING
- At speeds below 50 mph, can help you avoid or reduce the severity of a collision with a pedestrian it detects directly in front of you
- Provides pedestrian alerts and can automatically provide hard emergency braking or enhance driver's hard braking
- Limited nighttime and low-visibility performance
FOLLOWING DISTANCE INDICATOR
- Displays the following time in seconds between your vehicle and a detected vehicle in front of you
- Designed to help you maintain a safe following distance
LANE KEEP ASSIST WITH LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
- Uses a brief, gentle steering wheel turn to alert you when it detects you are unintentionally drifting out of your lane lines
- System alerts do not occur if you're using your turn signal, or it detects you may be intentionally leaving your lane
- You may receive additional Lane Departure Warning Alerts if needed
AUTOMATIC HIGH BEAM ON/OFF
- At speeds above 25 mph, can automatically turn vehicle’s high beams on and off according to surrounding traffic conditions
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver's responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
A Nationwide Charging Network That Keeps Growing
Ultium Charge 360 brings a multitude of charging services together to help you access charging wherever you need it. Plus, it allows you to monitor charging levels and locate all levels of chargers, and helps simplify your charging experience. Plus, should you ever have any questions, our dedicated EV consultants are here to help you.
Charged and Ready
The Director of EV Infrastructure at GM joins us to talk charging. He’s got the facts about output levels and how to find a plug-in, and how that can translate to running an EV powered business.
Let us know you’re ready
If you’re prepared to add the power of the Chevrolet Silverado EV to your business, we’re ready to help. Begin the process by filling out an intent form to let us know how many you’ll need.