Consolidated Billing Programs
Keeping your fleet on the road takes more than an occasional stop at the auto dealership. The GM Envolve Consolidated Billing Programs are perfect for businesses managing their vehicle service and parts purchases at a GM dealership
GM Envolve Consolidated Billing Programs
No matter what size fleet you’re managing, the GM Envolve Consolidated Billing Programs can help you manage costs, paperwork and the repair process.
- A single, consolidated monthly invoice with 30-day payment terms
- All vehicle makes and models are eligible with no enrollment or usage fee
- Unlimited management reports
- EDI format and full system integration are available
- Live customer agent support to assist with questions or training
- Purchase vehicle service and/or over-the-counter parts
Simplify Fleet Repairs
The GM Envolve Consolidated Billing Programs are perfect for businesses managing their vehicle service at a GM dealership
- No long-term commitment – free to cancel anytime
- Flexible 30-day payment terms
- Mixed-fleet operators can enroll both GM and non-GM vehicles
- Invoice can be organized to match your organizational structure
- Purchase Order enforcement, if desired
Mega Fleet Program
Fleets with an active Fleet Account Number are eligible to receive additional benefits with the GM Envolve Mega Fleet Consolidated Parts Billing Program.
- Significant auto parts discount on all GM Original Equipment and ACDelco parts
- Receive a single monthly electronic consolidated invoice for all service and part purchases
- All GM Medium-Duty Dealers participate in the program
- Fleet must have a GM Fleet Account Number (FAN) to qualify
- Sourcewell awarded contract (Sourcewell Enrollment Form)
National GM Envolve Parts Program
Qualified fleets can simplify the repair process with standardized national pricing, online part search tools and access to service training programs.
- Support through the nationwide ACDelco Distributor network
- Access to the GM Envolve Electronic Parts Consolidated Billing Programs portal
- Access to the ACDelco CONNECTION online catalog and ordering system
- Access to ACDelco service training through my GM Partner Perks
- Access to Standardized National Pricing through the ACDelco national distributor network
Enrolling in GM Envolve Consolidated Billing Programs is simple as long as you have a minimum of five vehicles in your fleet. You can start the enrollment process yourself or contact your GM Envolve Account Executive or a GM Envolve Parts Rep to help you. With the GM Envolve Consolidated Billing Programs, you’ll be eligible for substantial discounts, consolidated billing, simplified maintenance reports and more.
Contact a GM Envolve Parts Representative for further assistance
Already signed up? Access the GM Envolve Consolidated Billing Portal here.
Have a question? Call 866-463-5338 for more program details.